ARE YOU WORKING TOWARD YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA?
Approved courses offered by theContinuing Education Division may be considered in meeting high school diploma requirements. The Continuing Education Program RECOMMENDS 1/2 diploma credit for the successful completion of each approved course. Prior approval, from the studen'ts Guidance Couselor MUST be obtained!
Income elibible students may receive tuition assistance through the Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) as part of their Non-Degree Grant Program. For more information, please contact the VSAC office at 655-9602.
SENIOR CITIZENS - TUITION FREE POLICY
Any Senior Citizen of Burlington may participate in some Evening Division courses TUITION FREE (except for books and supply costs). The only requirements are:
- Adequate proof of age (65 or older) is presented;
- Adequate proof of residence of Burlington is presented;
- There is a sufficient number of regular paying students enrolled to allow the course to be offered;
- Selection of students will be made on a first-come, first-paid basis where class size limits number;
- Limit two per course;
- Some courses, such as computer courses, may not be available. Call 864-8436.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
Once the semester begins tuition refunds will not be available. However, Tuition Credits will be provided as appropriate.
Please show up for the first class on the night scheduled. Only canceled, changed or not accepted registration enrollees will be notified by the Continuing Education Office. All classes are on the "first-paid, first accepted" basis
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED!!